I know it can be tough sometimes to tell the difference between the Bean and various famous people. I mean, just this week, actress Carey Mulligan was nominated for an Oscar, and she is clearly trying to look like my kid:
However, I was more surprised to discover the amazing number of similarities between my kid and a certain outre pop singer.
To prevent confusion, here is a handy summary of differences and similarities between the Bean (infant) and Lady GaGa (singer, Tisch School of the Arts graduate).
Both Bean and GaGa:
- Have three given names
- Are frequently pantsless
- Often utter basic monosyllables, e.g. “Ga-Ga-Rah-Ah-Ah, Ro-Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma”
- Enjoy playing the piano
- Habitually sport unusual hairstyles
- Wear outlandish outfits– (in GaGa’s case, designed by her Haus of GaGa team; in Eve’s case, provided by her Dad)
- Are often covered in some unidentifiable substance
- Like sparkly things
- Like attention and lots of it
- Have Italian heritage
- Has pop hits to her name
- Calls her admirers “Little Monsters”
- Has worn a costume made of Muppets
- Has a fabulous Streisandesque schnozz
- Hits her Pop
- Is called “Little Monster” by her admirers
- Enjoys watching Muppet videos
- Has a fabulous button nose
Hope this resolves things for you.